Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow snow snowing

Good Day everybody, what a night it has been and morning so far. I ran most of the day yesterday. Enjoyed my outing and by myself. So I went to few stores and got a couple pieces of fabric for friends and a couple for me too!!! Then coming home i was to drop off the things for friend s at their work place ok done that, then stopped for gas good price $1.74 a gallon filled my car up.

then it was on the local JA store and return an iron. done that chatted with help for a few. Next stop grocery store and med pickup . Lines everywhere in the store. finally got through the check out then it was hurry up wait to get them loaded in my car. Now I am finally on my way back to my house and the snow is non stop roads are getting worse every mile. I had left the house about 11:30 or so that morning and got back home around 7:30 PM. Hubby called me to see if I was alright/ I said yes just taking my time. Now it has snowed all night and still coming down. Here are some pictures taken about 20 minutes ago.












2 comments:

Franie said...

We got 8 inches of new snow--how much do you get on the ground? At least you don't have a volcano about to erupt nearby! Gorgeous scenery--in the country in Ohio--love it!

Wilma Lee said...

Dang Patty!!! You did get a lot of snow. It's so pretty.