Monday, January 26, 2009

1st day of therapy anda treasure Bag




Well it has been a long day for me. Not much sleep last night for me or hubby. I had a horrendous headache and he was uncomfortable with his knee. At about 4 AM I took two Tylenol and waited for it to subside at 8:30 still have the headache so took and extra strength Tylenol of 500mg. At about 11 or so it finally let up . We had to go to therapy at 1PM and then after we got a bit to eat.
I have been drowsy all day. I am going to work on a small sewing wallet from a magazine Fast Quilts by McCall's. It is suppose to be simple, but they never said it was for simple minded people. LOL I have it laid out and hope I have it the way I want. We shall see. Hubby is very tired and resting for now.
I did get another treasure box made. It is yellow and blue.
I am going to make another tote bag for the rotary mat and rulers and etc.
I had made one for the guild gift exchange. Like it real well.
I hope to be able to go to the LQS and buy a charm pack or two soon. I feel the need!! You all have a great evening and i will chat more tomorrow if time allows.

tata for now


3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwww I'm sorry you're both feeling crappy - sending you both gentle hugs and a temple massage!

Nice treasure box bag!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the monster headache!!! Sounds like you and Hubby had a bad day! I hate that drowsey feeling throughout the day! I hope it is a better day for you today and that you both are feeling better!
Great bag, love it :) love the colors, very springy and fresh!

Franie said...

The weather is bad and you are under the weather--no fun! I love your comment about simple but not for simple minded people. You stay so very busy and do beautiful work--what more can one ask for? A new body since this one is wearing out? That's what I say anyway this morning!