Thursday, December 2, 2010

Grundle

Well I have finished sewing her up. She is a cutie. I am sending her off to a new home in the morning. as soon as i get the address to do so. I did join the swap and  this is the one I have made for my person. It was a fun time picking fabric and making her. her Photo is below. I mad e a pocket on her backside. I hope my person like her. She is saying I did not eat all the candy, but you can see it is in her tummy.  This is a pattern by
Patchworkposse.com
LOl I hope to put a candy on the backside. thanks for coming by all.

5 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

She's so cute!!!!

Michele McLaughlin said...

she is adorable!!!

Roma said...

Love it!! Maybe we can do one sometime.. meaing the few who do things in your other group..lol

Sandra :) said...

LOLOL Grundle is so cute - but I don't care what she says, she DID eat that candy, hahahahahahaha!! It looks like the back is chenille? She looks soft and cuddly, considering what a candy thief she is ;) I'm making a few stuffies for Christmas gifts - I need to get my butt off the computer and get sewing, lol!

Lucy said...

What a great little guy.Some one will be happy to receive it.