Thursday, January 5, 2012

Valentine finish

Well started this a week or so ago I wanted it done before February. I surprised myself. I do like it a lot. The sea grass  green teapot is a gift from my neighbor a Fiesta  brand I love those dishes!
I am off on another project now making some small doll bed quilts. When i get one done I will be posting a photo for you to see. I am having some fun with the sewing for a change!  Thanks for stopping by
Oh in case you are wondering this topper was in "Celebrating Quilting" by Patrick Lose and published by Fons and Porter from last January  issue of 2011

4 comments:

Vickie E said...

that is soooo pretty...

Lucy said...

Pat, That is beautiful congratulations getting it done for Valentine's day.

Sandra :) said...

I absolutely LOVE that - no wonder we named you QW!

Roma said...

Beautiful !! And you are way ahead this year.. Keep it up!!