Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am Here

I am here been  busy and now waiting to hear of the new Grand daughter. DIL and son took her to the hospital to have the labor induced this afternoon. I am sure my Hiwot is a bit scared. I know how scared I was . My mom was in another state and I was alone. Hubby was there but then they did not allow any one in the room it was on a military base. I just hated to be there by myself in that room. So I have been busy at the machine and  doing some daily chores around the house. Shopping to by the way.
Here is a couple things I have been sewing on.
I had been wanting to try the new Twister Rule  and this is what I made it the one they call "Lil Twister". I call my item  Orange punch I loved the orange border fabric and therefore used the orange to make pinwheels with the twister.  I love that twister rule. I will be back tomorrow or later on today and post more  waiting on the baby  and am going to catch some sleep while I wait for her arrival!!.
The quilt below still needs one more border sewn on. Maybe tomorrow. This is called Kesteria from the Quilt Bus we site. Our guild got permission to use it for a BOM and I like the overall look of it.  The sample was done in red and green . Niters now  chat more later on today!!!  

2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Hope Hiwot has a quick and easy labor. love the quilts.

Sandra :) said...

Wooooohoooooooooooo exciting - I can't wait to see a picture of Jeff and Hiwot and their sweetie Arsema - thank goodness for the internet, because you'll be able to see pictures almost right away!!!

Gorgeous quilts - especially Orange Punch - I love that block!