Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Finish

Well I have been sewing most of the day. I have finished the baby boy quilt and sewn together my  blocks for the guild quilt. I have also sewn some on my arrowhead blocks. I hope tomorrow to finish up those blocks. I want to set them together. We have been sick here in the Hall household over the last couple weeks. I am almost back to normal. Mine was a head cold and hubby had a bout of the diverticulitis.
 Ouch for him! Had to take  to the ER and we wound up spending 9 hrs there. But he is worth it and much more. He has been on antibiotics for the last 9 days or so. I had to take some for a week . We are in for some freezing rain  and or snow tomorrow night while we sleep! Just got dug out from about 8 -9 inches yesterday! Snowy February here in Ohio wanted to share this finish with you. I made it for a friends  son. I know he is going to love it. Now to get myself busy on my new grand daughter coming very soon  My little Arsema Etshena means beautiful  not sure on the middle name Going to love her.  That is it for this time I am so very tired and need some major beauty sleep.


2 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Like the quilt!! Can't quite tell what the quilting design is. And the little labels are nice, eh?

Sandra :) said...

Gorgeous, QW, just gorgeous!

I can't wait for that little baby to arrive - I guess you'll be flying out to meet her when the time is right!