Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh No Baby Here

Well today I made a pair of baby shoes from fabric. So far they have come out cute. I like them enough to make a couple more pair of them. I will save them for a later date . Maybe someone I know will have baby and I can send a pair to them.
Heres the link where the pattern directions are check on the rightside cloth shoes
http://www.makingitfun.blogspot.com/

Then I have been helping a friend, she was lucky enough to win 13 blocks from the guild and I was helping her placing the blocks you know finding a good neighbor. The quilt is going to be very pretty I will take a picture for her soon she has to sew them all into the top first. and add her borders.
Tonight I want to cut out a tote bag for my new DIL for whenever she arrives in the states. I am enjoying my sewing for a change.
may come later and have picture of the tote. until then tata






1 comment:

Wilma Lee said...

Too cute!!! Where's the pattern?