Tuesday, December 2, 2008

latest ornaments




Here is a couple pictures of two ornaments I made today. I have more to make if the time goes right.


Today was hubby's birthday. We did not do anything special. I was going to buy him some tools he had shown me what he wanted, but he wanted me to wait until after the Christmas holidays. I said okay. He turned 65 and we have been married now for 46 years. Next month it will be me turning 65. My, my where does ones life go so fast.? I hope to get a few more of these made and the tree up next week or by the 12 I hope. Have done some shopping for GK and have more to do.It will be a slim one this year. It will be the year to remember thats for sure. Tomorrow I may go to a little town called Berlin and pick up some DMC thread to make the other ornaments. But for now I am siging off and going to bed. later all


1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

Happy birthday Charlie, wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo!! Sending you Canadian hugs :D

Sweet ornaments, Patty - you're on a roll!!