Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miserable Day



I woke up this morning with an upset stomach. Then looked out the window and there is snow covering everything. Hubby went out and took a couple pictures . Here is our home looking back from the road.
Our son who resides with us for now said he woke up about 4 AM and looked out the bathroom window and there was a big Buck in the backyard. I wish I could have seen him.
After being awake for a couple hours and laying on the sofa with a glass of 7UP and ate a piece toast I felt good enough to get up and move about.
I went to my studio and began to sew on some blocks I had to get made and in the mail . They are stockings for a paper piecing yahoo group I belong to. I needed to make 6 stocking . I made the 6 and one for me. Now to mail them out tomorrow.I am keeping one of them for myself. I must decide which one before mailing them out.

No comments: