Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Food and great Company

As promised here are some pictures of the things I have sewn this past few days

This is one the small wall hangings I have been working on for this year for my home. I have to layer and quilt it then add some things to it.












This is the winter table runner for my table come January. It is done Batiks mostly. I saw it in a magazine and made one for myself I liked it that much!












The set below is for a friend for her birthday. I am sure she will love it












The light green is the fabric my quilt guild had for this years challenge. I used it it to make a set of place mats. I really like them a lot.











Had company most of the day.
Made some good "Cinnabon" muffins.
We had a nice pork roast, mashed potatoes, white corn, and musical fruit for the guys in the house!
Once that was done I got to sew a little bit.
Did not do much on the Internet today as was doing the Norton thingy which takes forever it seems! I did take a few pictures of the things I have been sewing the last couple days. I have to get busy on a few ornaments for friends and family.
Plan my big Thanksgiving Day meal and seating too. The family is all coming to see me woohoo!!! I hope to get through it without much ado. Will get the picture posted and chat more tomorrow. have a great evening.

No comments: