Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sorting Floss

Well a while back I had purchased some floss at the local Goodwill store. I had to sort it and put it in some order so I could find what I need. It is so pretty to view now and this was fun but time consuming too.I used the LoRan project cards and I punched holes so they would fit in the binder. I then purchased some clear sleeves that open on the sides and slipped them in to them. Here is the colors I have done thus far. I still have the browns and reds into pinks to sort and put in the sleeves. Below is some photos of the floss . And how do you store your floss, what is your favorite way to organize it? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! What a great collection of floss!! It looks great all sorted and organized~I,m thinking it will last awhile......lol!
♥ Eileen

Wilma Lee said...

Mine is still in the bag all jumbled up. LOL