Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling somewhat better

Well on my second day of the fat pill.(prednizone). But it does help a lot. So I will take it and do as I am told. I had hoped to be able to get to the sewing machine today. Maybe tomorrow I will have a chance. I signed up for a challenge to have something sewn and completed by April 15Th. I may have to change that project to a smaller one.LOL NOT I am still short winded when i go up the stairs but it should improve.
Now on to a happier note. Going to try again to clean out some of my sewing stuff. I have a way too much and will donate some to the needy . I know of a few places that could use some of it. I have a daughter in law who will be coming here this week and she is wanting to make a quilt top. So I guess I am the one to show her. It will be an easy one as she has not even sewn. Man I bet she will do fine. She is the wife of son #2 Robert her name is Lisa.
Still waiting on my new daughter in law to arrive in the states from Ethiopia. She and son #1 were married last June 5Th in that country. He is employed by Boeing and travels around the world repairing planes for them. Loves his job and is anxious to have her with him soon.here is a picture of her.

The Bride and Groom


I am so anxious to meet her in person and be able to show her around. She is such a bubbly lady and always seems to be laughing and smiling. Beautiful inside and out!!
It is very late and also early in the AM so I am heading off to get some shut eye before the sun rises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, glad you are feeling a little better! just don't do too much right away!

Your daughter in law is beautiful! She just has a radiant look about her, just gorgeous! :) Can't wait for you to meet her too! I am sure she is wonderful!

Sandra :) said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Patty - just take it easy and don't overdo it! Prisoner Spice and I are watching you, you know!! *peers through Patty's monitor* :D

I can't believe it's been almost a year since Hiwot joined your family - I hope she gets to come "home" soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hiwot is gorgeous! Looks like a fashion model. Lucky son. Juju