Sunday, October 1, 2017

it is Fall and my taste buds are calling for pie

I been baking today  one of my favs Pumpkin pie. hubby went to get some whipped topping for it. gosh do they smell great. I am hoping to make a couple of apple pies tomorrow and maybe freeze one for later. Son Robert will stop by in the morning to get himself to a piece or two. it is one of his favs too. I got some sewing in last week I volunteered to make the first baby girl of 2018 a quilt . so the top is sewn and I have the backing fabric picked out so next off to the quilter. This week. I am hoping to find time to make a couple bibs and maybe a couple burp cloths  for Mom.    here is a photo of the 2 pies I made today

until next time have a great day  all

Hugs patty

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I rarely do sweets, but pumpkin pie is a favorite of mine - can smell them all the way here.

Lucy said...

I'll bet your house smells great with those pumpkin pies.