Saturday, November 1, 2014

Some Embroidery

Been doing a little of this lately. these are from a pattern by Lori Holt of Bee In My Bonnet blog.It is called Kitchen Love. I am hoping to make my canister covers this week.  They should be a fun time too. Boy how does the time slip away. I am going to be sewing a  small patchwork coat for the grand daughters before Christmas. I am hoping to get them made and mailed to them. One will be Pink and the other Purple,  I also need to make myself a new one, so sewing I will be doing  a lot of it.
Thanks all for coming by and having a look at the workings of me. LOL
Patty

3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I saw these on Lori's blog - love yours. Such a pretty set. Be sure to show us those cuties in their new coats, too.

Lucy said...

The tea towels are beautiful and love the border prints.

Wilma Lee said...

Nice!!!