Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It is here!!

My newest swap quilt arrived today in the mail . I am delighted with it. Love the colors and its simplicity. My partner did good. Brenda who had me  also sent me a darling Strawberry needle case which also had a small pair of stork scissors. Will be used for sure.It was made by hand with nice blanket stitching and pretty flower on the outer layer of the strawberry blossom! Then I also received a Quilt Sampler magazine she was featured in it or her shop was Scottie Dog Quilts . Love her shop  at least what I see in the magazine and then a nice postcard of the retreat center where they have their quilt away weekends looks so inviting all of it.

now for some photos of my sweet little quilt from Brenda Lou!! without further ado here it is
Thank you Brenda I love it


2 comments:

Roma said...

This is a nice Doll Quilt Patty.. and the other gifts are neat too.
The colors are just right for your home..

Lucy said...

The doll quilt is cute and you will enjoy the magazines.