Saturday, April 6, 2013

A New Outfit

I made this sweet dress for grand daughter Arsema. I have one cut out for the younger sister little Patty aka Sarah. Arsema got a purse to go with her dress but the wee one will get a headband for hers. I hope to get it all sewn tonight or tomorrow afternoon. This was a free tutorial from http://createkidscouture.blogspot.com/ I am happy with how it came out. I think the colors are good for both the girls. I also will be working on my latest doll quilt for this month. This makes one year since the DQS  started and i have not missed any months. woohoo for me.I have a lady from California this month. She lives near or in the redwood area. beautiful there I am sure.
 Thanks for stopping in on me today GOD bless each of you.


3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh how sweet! And the matching bag is too cute!

Lucy said...

So cute for Spring. Love the colors. She will look darling in it.

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww Arsema's dress and purse are adorable - I hope you'll post a picture of both girls in their lovely dresses!