Thursday, October 6, 2011

New look

Look how cute she is . This is Arsema she is soon to be 7 months old. I can't believe how fast she is growing.


Today was a busy day I took off from de-cluttering and went with a couple friends of mine. We went to see Cindy's new shop then onto the other new shop.Somewhere Sewing, from there we went to lunch and then on to Mrs. Millers. I had a great day . The weather was perfect  and the shops are terrific. Cindy's is really bright and cheerful. I am so happy for her I think she will do really well. If you get the chance to go visit her and shop it is worth  your time energy.

7 comments:

Roma said...

and what did you purchase ?

Arsema is grwoing nicley and it won't be long till she is walking..

Lucy said...

Such a happy little girl. So grown up already.

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwww she's growing so much - what a doll - she's starting to look more like her momma!

tiami said...

7 months? already? she is a beauty.
Tina

Michele McLaughlin said...

wow, I can't believe she is 7 months already and sooooo cute! Just could squeeze her right now :)
Hugs, MIckie

Janine said...

Beautiful baby !
I arrive by Sandra's blog
I would like to learn quilting

Nancy said...

SHe is so very beautiful! What joy babies are.