Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almost


Well been sewing on a Christmas quilt. It is made with Flurry by Kate Spain from Moda. I love the fabrics. They are so bright and happy and make you feel good when you see them. Anyway I saw a completed quilt top at a QS in Lyndhurst called JEllen's Fabric Shop. She has the cutest place and so inviting . if you are ever in the Lyndjurst area I recommend you to stop by her place. I had to buy the fabrics and make muyself one . I still like it and plan to have it done and on my wall for Christmas.  Here is a photo of the one I am making. a fun one to sew as well.

4 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Love LOVE LOVE it! :)

Lucy said...

Such great looking packages.Makes me want to open them. A real treasure.

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roma said...

Very pretty Patty. I can see this hanging in your Family area.