Saturday, January 13, 2018

Good morning
 been in an all weather type for 24 hours. crazy!!  I was sickly for 3 days  this week and am still a bit under the weather.,Nausea and headache mostly and a bit of  erupt now and then. I am now on prednisone for the next 5 days yet. Yay for that it does help So not much sewing going on for me at this time or anything else for that matter .I will feel better soon .
 So i hope you all have faired well with the latest snow spring weather. The cold is bad we had winds pretty good most of the night. 
 Hubby is outside  using the snow thrower to clear the driveway and sidewalk.
I will be back later to  let you know if I get to do any sewing or messing up 
Patty

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Glad you are feeling better. Just sew some and you will know you are getting better. Good Luck on finishing something this month.

quilter000 said...

thanks lady will try hard to finish something up

Michele McLaughlin said...

Feel better dear! Thinking of you and hoping you are A-OK soon! Hugs!