Saturday, October 20, 2012

Cooler tempsI am Tired



Afternoon, been a lot cooler here today . The grey skies and rain and leaves are almost all off the trees. but we had  beautiful fall colors. I am working in my sewing area to see if i can make better use of the space I have. I got a new machine, Bernina 750. Now to make room so I can use it to the fullest. My table will have to have the opening made bigger or I will have to find a new cabinet. The machine is wonderful! I did not get the embroidery unit as I do not do very much of  it. I plans to do some quilting on it I have plenty of things that need to be finished. So until next time here is a picture of the machine I got
http://www.bernina.com/en-US/Products/BERNINA-products/BERNINA-Sewing-and-Embroidery-Machines/BERNINA-7-Series-en/BERNINA-750-QE-us
this going to explain it better than  I could for now.

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Enjoy your new machine!

Lucy said...

Congratulations now you can do your own quilting.