Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Win for ME

I did not get a bingo but I was drawn for the random prize. woohoo. I am thrilled. Thanks Tonya and Richard who donated the prize. What a great Me Day. 
This is from Hillbilly Handiworks
OH--I know what I can do. Let's have a Cheer-Me-Up random drawing! Oh, FUN!! This drawing will be for the second MYSTERY charm pack from Richard. Are you ready??

NUMBER 71!!

If you don't know who you are number 71; HERE IS YOUR BLOG!

Wow, I feel so much better! That was fun :)
  I  went to visit and stitch with a friend this afternoon. Had a very nice time.She and I are doing  a stitchery  quilt"A Gardener's Journal" .
  It started to rain so I came home and now the sun is out again. I have some flowers to be planted in a container. so will do that next.
Taking hubby in the AM for his colonoscopy test. then come home in the early afternoon and  rest some. what a time he is such a good patient, has these more often than most people do.
Well thanks for coming by I am happy today. 

1 comment:

Sandra :) said...

Patty Pat congratulations - what did you win??!!