Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some Family Time and sewing

Hi All, had a good day yesterday  was fun because of my sisters. five of us were able to come together and have a lunch  and short visit. One had come up to Ohio to get her MIL . We then called the one in Michigan and she drove down while the other 3 of us live in the area. We ate at the Lynway and enjoyed some of their pies. mm Buckeye is delicious. My daughter and her friend were able to come and eat with us. was a good day in outr neighborhood!!

I came home and decided to sew some. I cut out two pillows and then sewed them and quilted them out today. The pillows are fin ished. I like them alot!! They are in the magazine Celebrating Quilting by Fon's and Porter publishing. Great magaazine if you see it you should buy it. There is so much in this issue you will not be disappointed. I will now post a couple pictures one of my sisters and I and the other of the pillows.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your pillows are darling! Looks like you had a fun get together.

quilter000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roma said...

Very pretty pillows Patty.. They will make oyu hime very festive!! I must get to mine.

Lucy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of you and your sisters. I like the pillow.