Friday, August 6, 2010

Project finished

I have finished my guild challenge. It is bound and ready for them to display next weekend. I will be working at the show all next weekend. Should be a fun time me. Here is a picture of my item.
Oh for those of you who purchased raffle tickets the drawing will be Saturday August 14th. hope one of us wins it. Thanks to all of you who bought tickets and helped us out for our donation to Ida Sue School for the mentally and physically challenged. Plus a new chairity who's name escapes for the moment. Thank you thank you

3 comments:

Wilma Lee said...

Very pretty patty!! I love the yellow and gray together, as a matter of fact Roma is getting me those colors from Marti's.

Lucy said...

Patry I love the binding it really sets it off. The colors are great.

Terry said...

Love the yellow with the black and white! It looks great! :0)