Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Visiting and visitors

Robina from Scotland my retreat quilt top



SIL Colleen in the bright blue Mary Ann in Washington


Betty from Scotland Hiwot my newest DIL

I have been so busy plum forgot to come and post on the blog. well duh!! so I have some catching up to do.
Some fresh pictures of some of the peole i have been to visit and some of them that have traveled to visit with me here in Ohio. I went to Wa. state to spen a few weeks with my new DIL and enjoyed that . Was home about 9 days and my friends from Scotland arrived and stayed for 2 weeks that was a fun time by us all. We went to a quilt retreat and met up with others in our yahoo group. what a good time we had.
next my SIL from Florida cam with one of ther friends they were going to Cincinnatti for a wedding so they stayed here then drove to the wedding 4 1/2 hour drive. They went home on Monday and I had the time with another friend I met on the interent from Canada .here are the photos from them all. I will label them for you . Thanks for stopping in today!








No comments: