Thursday, September 20, 2018

Jo's luncheon 80th birthday

Had lunch with  3 of the sisters yesterday. the 4 older ones were there that includes me.
the 2 younger ones are in NC so  were not there.
 anyway I had my daughter there as well. she took a few pics on my phone for us. I am posting them here.  we ate @ TGIF ribs, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and some cake for dessert. what a meal!! Their Wednesday special was a whole rack of ribs with 2 sides  for the price of  1/2 rack.
 we love to go there and eat. A big thank you to Billie for  buying all our meals!!
without further ado here is a few of the photos
  Joann birthday girl

Joann,me  then on the other side is Sherry, and Billie

  Sherry and Billie with glasses on

Joann and Patty

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Joann. What a great time you sisters must have had so glad you could get together